How do you sign a baby card?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What name do you put on a baby shower card?
If this is the case, address the baby shower card by writing both the mother and the father’s names on your new baby card. It’s most important to consider how you would address the recipient when you talk to her or him. Most personal letters or cards use the salutation “Dear” followed by a comma.
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
Take your cues from the baby shower invitation. If it’s a couples’ shower, include both parents-to-be in your well wishes. For ladies-only showers, you can address simply to the expecting mom.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Card Messages
- Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two. …
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
- You’re a parent. …
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
What do you write in a baby shower card instead of a book?
What to Write in a Baby Shower Book: Adorable Messages for the Baby
- “I hope you grow to be kind and helpful. …
- “I just want to tell you how lucky you are to have such amazing parents. …
- “I hope that you sleep early and long. …
- “Welcome, little one! …
- “Your tiny hands and feet took your parent’s breath away.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Keep it simple and to the point, with an encouraging and sincere wish for the continued happiness of the parents-to-be. Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
How much should I spend on a baby shower gift?
Baby Shower Gifts up to $50
If you’re a staple in the mom-and-dad-to-be’s life then spending up to $50 on a baby shower gift is common practice.
Do you say congratulations at a baby shower?
Baby Shower Card Wishes
Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. … Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival, wishing you all the best with babyhood.
What do I write in a maternity card?
You could also highlight your wishes for a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery, and baby with messages like “Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” “May you all be happy and healthy.”
What to say to an expecting father?
Congratulations on being a father to be for the first time. Best wishes for the baby yet to be born, and congratulations to soon to be a father for the first time. Enjoy every precious moment with your family and get yourself ready for the upcoming baby. A new baby is a joyous occasion.
Who do you address a new baby card to?
Name the parents, mother or family (whoever you’re directing the card to) Say congratulations. Name the baby (if you know the name) Say something kind about the baby, if you have seen a picture.
What do I write inside a gift book for baby?
Some popular book inscriptions that you can use are:
“Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!” “I’m so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” “Give with love and the hope that these simple words will open the world of literature to you.”
What is a wishing well for a baby shower?
A wishing well is a fun addition to a baby shower than any soon to be parents will love. The concept behind a wishing well is that guests bring small items that the parents will need and add them to the “well”. These small items can range from wipes and diapers to bottles and pacifiers.
What do I write in a new baby card?
What to Write in a New Baby Card: Best Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.