If this is the case, address the baby shower card by writing both the mother and the father’s names on your new baby card. It’s most important to consider how you would address the recipient when you talk to her or him. Most personal letters or cards use the salutation “Dear” followed by a comma.
What do you write inside a baby shower card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
Is the baby shower for the mom or the baby?
Although baby showers were traditionally a chance for friends and family to provide the mom-to-be with the essentials she needs for her first baby, she may now already have the basics. However, even if it’s the mom’s second or third baby, a shower can still be held to celebrate the new addition to the family.
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
How do you address a baby gift card?
- Remember to wish both the baby and the parents well.
- If addressing the card to the parents, always address them both (given their both in the baby’s life)
- You can address the whole family if you know them very well, or just the baby for a sweet touch.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Card Messages
- Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two. …
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
- You’re a parent. …
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
How do you end a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,
Who pays for a baby shower?
Who Traditionally Pays for a Baby Shower? The hostess traditionally pays for the baby shower and its associated costs. However, the hostess can divide up the responsibility and costs by asking a few close family members or friends to co-host.
What should you not do at a baby shower?
Now some tips for the shower guests.
- Do not forget to RSVP. …
- Do not forget to show up. …
- Do not forget to include a gift receipt. …
- Do not forget to give clothing in different sizes. …
- Do not forget to match the size with the season. …
- Do not get drunk. …
- Do not give gifts that mom-to-be doesn’t want.
Which day is best for baby shower?
Best day of the week for a baby shower
Most people prefer weekends because people have less busy schedules and are able to attend. Saturdays or Sundays are the perfect days for you to throw a baby shower party.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Baby Shower Messages of Congratulations
Keep it simple and to the point, with an encouraging and sincere wish for the continued happiness of the parents-to-be. Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
What do you say to first time parents?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How much should I spend on a baby shower gift?
Baby Shower Gifts up to $50
If you’re a staple in the mom-and-dad-to-be’s life then spending up to $50 on a baby shower gift is common practice.
Do I take a card to a baby shower?
You can skip wrapping it, a handwritten card, and bows, but if one thing is essential it’s the gift receipt! There’s a lot of options out there in terms of stores on where to find baby gear, so do your new mom friend a favor and let her make it easy to return or exchange your gift.
Do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Congratulations to you and your beautiful bundle of joy. Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby girl/baby boy. Congratulations to you both and well done (mother’s name). Congratulations and best of luck.