What to wish someone who is about to have a baby?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you respond to a maternity leave email?
Dear [Name of employee], Congratulations and thank you for telling me about your pregnancy and the date that your baby is due. I am writing to you about your maternity leave and pay.
What do you write in a pregnant friend card?
You could also highlight your wishes for a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery, and baby with messages like “Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” “May you all be happy and healthy.”
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Messages for Mom
The best part is that it’s coming from you. A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery. Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival!
How do I tell my friend that my baby is born?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
How long does maternity leave last?
Maternity Leave Laws in California. California maternity leave laws require companies with at least 5 employees to provide 12 weeks of unpaid family leave to new parents.
How do I write an out of office message for maternity leave?
I’ll be out the office until [return date]. I’ll be checking my email [once a week/a few times a month/sporadically]. Please, resend any messages that you’d like me to review with the subject “URGENT:[Original Subject]” and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
How do I write a return letter for maternity leave?
Dear [HR Director’s Name]: Please let this letter serve as notification that I will be returning to my position as a [job title, with the company XXX] on [planned return date]. As you know from my maternity leave letter, I began my leave on [maternity leave start date.]
Do you congratulate someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
Do you send a card for pregnancy?
Someone you know announcing a pregnancy can be a very exciting time, however I would recommend just wishing them congratulations in person when they make their announcement — save the card for when the baby is born.
What do you say to a pregnant woman good luck?
Simple Wishes“So happy for you.”“Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”“Wishing you sweet times ahead…”“Can’t wait to meet baby!”“Your family is about to get even cuter.”“Blessings to baby and you.”“Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What should you not say to an expectant mother?
21 Things You Should Never Say to a Pregnant Woman
- Share on Pinterest. …
- “Wow, you’re so small!” …
- “Wow, you’re so big!” …
- “Was it a surprise?” …
- “Can I touch your belly?” …
- “Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?” …
- “You know, it’s really 10 months.” …
- “Well, when I was pregnant…”
What is the best advice for a new mom?
- Stay Nourished.
- Know That It’s Okay to Do Things Differently.
- Remember That Nothing Goes as Planned.
- Find a Community of Mamas.
- Remind Yourself That You Know What You’re Doing.
- Don’t Forget to Take Time for Your Partner.
- Understand That the Parent-Child Bond Is a Relationship like All Others.
- Know You’re Doing Amazing.
How do you end a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,