Righteous God, I thank You for this newborn baby. I pray for great things in this infant’s life because You know the plans that You have for my child, plans to prosper and not to harm him. I thank You because I know that the plans that You have made are to give my child hope and a future.
How do you pray for a new baby?
God, I ask that You protect this little life. Grow this baby into the person that reflects Your light and love in the world. I know this child is important, that this child is destined to do great things in Your name. I pray strong protection over this baby’s life.
How do you thank God for giving a child?
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. He satisfies you with good things, and your youth is renewed like an eagle’s. As a father cares for his children, so does the Lord care for those who fear him.
What does the Bible say about new born babies?
1 Samuel 1:27. The NIV version reads, “I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.” Our artwork reads “For this child we have prayed.” which is based on the King James Version.
How do you bless a new born baby?
- “Congratulations! …
- “That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! …
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. …
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. …
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
Can you pray for a baby?
Worship God for who He is when you pray for a baby
It’s good to pray for a baby – God wants us to ask Him for the desires of our hearts! But, if you set your heart, mind and soul on having a baby, then you’re not open to God’s holy and perfect will for your life. Basing your happiness on a child is a mistake.
How do you welcome a newborn baby at home?
Here are 7 thoughtful gift ideas to prepare yourselves and your home to welcome the little one into.
- Decorative welcome home ideas. …
- Create a care basket. …
- Fill Your Cupboards. …
- Prepare Home Cooked Meals. …
- Make a fuss of the older sibling too! …
- Display welcome home cards. …
- Document the special moments.
How do you thank a doctor for delivery?
“Dr. Chamberlain, Thank you so much from the bottom of hearts for taking such good care of us during/after the pregnancy as well as the delivery!! Because of your professionalism and great smiles, we felt like we were in good hands and that gave us peace of mind towards the big day.
What did Jesus say about babies?
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
Are newborn babies sinners?
Babies are not born sinners! No person is a sinner until he or she violates God’s spiritual law (1 John 3:4). Babies do not have the capability to commit sin. Logic and common-sense dictate that the idea of “original sin” is contrary to the very nature and character of God.
Are babies a gift from God?
God created the family, and children are a gift from Him. In fact, the Bible says that offspring are a reward from Him! Because of this, God cares about how children are raised and nurtured. Children are a gift from God.
What do you write to a newborn baby?
Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness. Wishing you joy and happiness, and plently of wonderful moments together. Wishing you much happiness as you welcome your new little bundle of joy into your family! Wishing you the best of luck on changing nappies and feeding times.
How do you bless a baby boy?
What to Write in a New Baby Card: Best Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.
How do you wish a newborn mom?
New baby wishes – message ideas to inspire you
- Welcome to the world. …
- Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
- Enjoy this special time. …
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here’s a special little something for your little something special.